24/05/2015
MY DINING ROOM

I've finally reached a point where I'm satisfied with my living/dining room. My homemade dining room table, is seriously one of the best things I've added to my apartment. You can read more about it HERE. The chairs are old school chairs, and adds some soul and history to my IKEA furniture. I really don't know whether to paint them black or keep them as they are? You can probably find similar ones on dba.dk. 
Now I just need to make my bedroom and entrance perfect, and for these rooms I'm considering a big lemon tree, and maybe a different color on the walls. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du har en utroligt smuk indretningsstil. Meget elegant og nøje udvalgte møbler.
    Det er lige noget for mig det her. Jeg læser med!

    Kram, www.ahmfashion.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet