04/09/2014
NO MAKE-UP, MAKE-UP

When it comes to make-up I'm always going for the "no make-up" look. My history in make-up has been looong, 'cause I started in a very young age (mom why did you let me!?) My make-up experience is for example including blue eyeshadow, too much eyeliner and too much foundation… But now I've come to the age where I know what make-up suits me, and what dosen't. 

I use Chanel's "les beiges" everyday. it's a mix between a fluent cream and a foundation. it's vey light and still covers up my impurities. But I also attend to have oily skin - so I also use my mineral powder foundation from Tromborg at the oily spots. 

One of the things I've learned about my face during the years, is that I really looks best without that much mascara on. I use an mascara from Chanel, but only on the tips on the upper eyelashes. Never on the lower - in that case I look like a bambi… 
And then I sometimes uses a little bit of eyeshadow, always in brown colors. right now I switch between the cream colored, as you see on the picture, and one that is a bit more light brown. I use the light brown eyeshadow to get a more 'messy' look around my eyes. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar