During the summer I always try to wear as little make-up as possible, and therefore makes an extra effort cleansing my skin. 

First I use my Essence from Jurlique. Put a few drops of the essence into warm water, then take a towel and dip it into the water, and place it over your face. It makes the skin and the pores ready for a cleansing. 

Then I use my Konjac sponge, and scrubs my face gently with it. (Buy it at your local pharmacy) 

At last, I put my Tromborg lipbalm on my lips and my cheeks as well - putting it on your cheeks gives you a fresher look!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hvorfor blogger du kun på engelsk nu? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Jeg kan se på mine statistikker at jeg har mange udenlandske læsere nu, og så tager det simpelthen for lang tid at sidde og skrive oversættelser hele tiden :-)

      Slet